Monday, April 5, 2010

Conference/Easter

What a great day! I loved having General Conference and Easter on the same day. It was nice to not feel rushed getting everyone ready for church, and have to be out the door at 8:45am. Instead we slept in a little, enojoyed the jelly bean hunt, and got ready to listen to Conference. I felt so blessed to be able to watch Conference in my home, with no make-up, no fancy outfits, and to feel the Spirit beaming out of the TV into my family room, into my heart, testifying of truths. Teaching me of things I need to be working on, things I need to be better at. I felt loved, of worth, and a desire to become better.

2 comments:

Anj said...

Well said!!!

I vote conference is on Easter every year! Let's start a petition;)

Aimee said...

I know! It was so wonderful. What a weekend.