Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baptism

We have had many life events over the past couple of months. First with Claire's 12th birthday, our move from Colorado to Viriginia, Easter, Carter's 8th birthday, and Carter's Baptism. It seems like everything happened all at once, and I need to catch my breath.

Carter's Baptism was on Saturday May 21st and it was awesome! He was baptized with 2 other boys from our ward. Chase gave a talk on Baptism after some convincing on my part. It was a wonderful day. We are so proud of Carter for his decision to be baptized, and you can see how happy Carter was and is in these pictures.













2 comments:

The Hardy's said...

What a great day!

How is that new house...by the way?!

Aimee said...

I love you guys and I'm so happy for Carter! Time is flying so fast, isn't it? Miss you all!