Friday, July 9, 2010

Garden of the Gods

We decided to go down to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs on Monday after the 4th of July. It was a beautiful day, and it actually wasn't too hot. I love this place because it reminds me of Lake Powell, where I spent many summers vacationing with my family. I have fun, happy memories of these past vacations at Lake Powell. Garden of the Gods doesn't have the lake, but fun rocks to climb on, and explore. Oh, and the best part is that it is free.
The kids had a great time climbing, and exploring together.
After climbing, we finished the day off with a "Hamburger of the Gods", (as Chris described it)
a Five Guys burger---yum!
Days in Colorado don't get much better than this.
























1 comment:

Aimee said...

Wow, That does look like powell. Claire looks like a giant resting her foot on the little white car. I am excited to see you soon!