Friday, July 30, 2010

Gavel x 3

While in Utah, Chase was able to make 3 gavel's with my dad.
In case your wondering what a gavel is, it is what a judge uses in the courtroom---the judge slams it down as he says order in the court.
This is Chase with 1 of the gavel's he made.
I have a wonderful father, who has many talents, skills, and knowledge. I am so grateful for him, for taking the time to teach Chase how to make a gavel.
I know Chase felt special, and important while spending time with my dad.
Another precious memory to hold close to our hearts.
I wished we lived closer to my parents, so my children could learn and see my dad's many skills, and talents more often! Thanks dad!


Pretty impressive!!!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thats amazing! Christa, your dad is talented. I remember the rocking harley he made for Chase when he was little. I wish you lived closer too ...big Sigh!